- Right to get considerate and respectful care.
- Right to information.
- Right to give informed consent.
- Right to privacy.
- Right to confidentiality.
- Right to obtain reasonable care and treatment.
- Right to get copies of all medical records.
- Right to know whether patient is part of any trial or clinical research.
- Right to get details of treatment cost/ payments.
- Right to expect continuity of care.
- Right to obtain second opinion.
- Right to refuse treatment.
- To prompt resolution of complaints and to be informed about the
complaint resolution process.
- To be free from all forms of abuse or harassment.
- Provide accurate, relevant information for proper diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and counselling purposes
- Comply and follow doctors instructions diligently.
- Inform the physician in case of any problems.
- Take preventive measures in case of infectious diseases.
- Enquire about the costs of treatment.
- Make payment of bills.
- Take care and protect the hospital environment.
- To utilize the health system properly and do not abuse/monopolize it.
- Respect autonomy of doctors, nurses and other staff.
- To treat doctors and nurses with respect.
- Follow the “ NO SMOKING POLICY” of hospital.