Dr Chetana V completed her M.B.B.S from Bellary Medical College. DNB in OBG from St. Martha’s Hospital, Bangalore. Diploma in Reproductive Medicine and Embryology from International School of Medicine, Kiel, Germany. Advanced Fertility Course in Momsoon Infertility Training Centre, Bangalore Hysteroscopy training (under Dr Osama Shawki ), Bangalore.
Worked as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist in
- Ashwini Hospital
- Manasa Petal Hospital
- Cauvery Medical Center
- Manasa Neuropsychiatric Center
- Columbia Asia Hospitals
- Sancheni Women’s Clinic
- Sham’s Child and Adult Care Clinic
Worked as IVF Specialist at
- Momsoon Fertility and IVF Center
- B Mom Fertility and Research Center
- ECFMG Certification
- Presented on Gynaecological Social issues at CII Annual Day 2012.
- Participated in Panel Discussions regarding Gynaec Social issues on TV and Print media.
- Teaching Clinical Psychology Students (MSc and Phd ) on Gynaec issues in Psychiatric patients.
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- High risk pregnancy
- Reproductive Medicine
- Operative Gynaecology
- Cancer screening
- Family Planning