Dr. Sudhir Kale has a rich experience of 15 years in cross sectional imaging with main focus and expertise on CT and MRI scans. He is specialised in whole body CT/MR Imaging and well-versed with advanced MRI & CT applications with expertise on Liver imaging, Coronary imaging, Neuro imaging, Gastro imaging, Pulmonology, Oncology, MSK imaging and Sports injuries.
Dr. Kale graduated from MRMC Gulbarga and did his post-graduation in radio diagnosis from Barnard institute of Radiology - Madras Medical College. He is a DNB PG teacher and Guide for national board of examinations. Dr. Kale is certified in MR-guided HIFU surgeries (Magnetic resonance-guided high-intensity focused ultrasound surgeries).
He has reported MRI in Research Projects in Neuro Radiology (Multiple Sclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease, Fibroids and Cartilage Mapping).
Area of expertise
- Cross-sectional imaging with main focus and expertise on CT and MRI scans.
Awards and Recognitions
- Best presentation award as post-graduate in National Conference IRIA, Jaipur
- About 140 plus platform presentations in CME, State and National conferences
- He has conducted and organized radiology CME and workshops
- Has reported MRI & CT scan for NCA (national cricket academy) and KSCA (Karnataka state cricket academy) for many Indian, International and IPL players
- Life member of Indian Radiological Imaging Association, Indian college of Radiology & Imaging and Indian Association of Cardiac Imaging
- Former Joint Secretary of Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Authored a chapter on MR HIFU in text book and colour atlas of fibroids. He also has publications in Indian and International journals.