MBBS, MDRD (Gold medal), DNB, FRCR (UK), Fellowship in guided interventions, Seoul, Korea (KSR).
Dr. Nischal. G. K is a consultant interventional radiologist at Aster CMI Hospital. He has 7 years of experience. Previously, he has worked in some of the best corporate hospitals in Chennai and Bengaluru. Dr. Nischal attained his post-graduation (MDRD) from prestigious Government medical college and Hospital, Nagpur (One of the few government medical colleges in India to have Interventional Radiology facility). He has also done DNB, is a Fellow of the Royal College of Radiology (FRCR), London, UK and has completed a fellowship in guided interventions in Seoul, South Korea. Dr. Nischal. G. K specializes in various Vascular and Non vascular interventions and diagnostic procedures. He has published several journal papers, and has actively participated in several conferences and CME’s. Life member: Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA) and Indian Society of Vascular Interventional Radiology (ISVIR).
HONORS AND AWARDS.
• YOUNG INVESTIGATORS SCHOLARSHIP AWARD for paper presentation from Korean Congress of Radiology (KSR) 2009 Seoul, South Korea. • 1st IN QUIZ conducted by Indian College of Radiology and Imaging (ICRI) in "ICRI 2009 IMAGING UPDATE" held on 8th and 9th august 2009 at Nagpur, India.
• 1st IN NEURORADIOLOGY QUIZ conducted by Vidarbha chapter MSBIRIA in "resident education course (REC) Neuroradiology" held on 22nd Feb 2010 at GMC Nagpur.
• APPRECIATION AWARD for participating in interventional radiology quiz conducted in "63rd annual congress of IRIA 2010" held on 23rd to 26th January 2010 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
• BRONZE PRIZE AND HONORARY MENTION AWARD for Unforgettable ultrasound in 44th Korean Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (KSUM), 2013, Seoul, South Korea.
• Runner up prize in Interventional Radiology quiz in ISVIR 2016 conference, Bengaluru, India.