Dr Keni Ravish Rajiv is an eminent Neurologist currently working as the Consultant Neurologist and Epileptologist at Aster CMI Hospital in Hebbal. He has huge experience in the field of Neurology during his career.
He completed MBBS, MD in General Medicine and DM in Neurology from reputed universities. Dr Keni Ravish Rajiv did special training from the reputed R. Madhavan Nair Centre for Comprehensive Epilepsy Care (RMNCCEC) in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology in Trivandrum in clinical diagnosis and pre-surgical assessment of refractory epilepsy in adult and pediatrics.
In 2013, Dr Keni Ravish Rajiv was a junior resident in the Department of General Medicine at PESIMSR in Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh. Later he worked at SMVMCH in Pondicherry as Assistant Professor in the General Medicine Department.
At SCTIMST, he was associated with Neurology Residency in Trivandrum. In 2018, he did a fellowship in Epilepsy from SCTIMST in Trivandrum. He is an expert in the management of refractory epilepsy, pediatric epilepsy, and epilepsy in pregnancy.
He also has experience in reporting more than 1000 video EEGs and more than 150 intraoperative electrocorticography. He was an Assistant Professor and In-charge Epileptologist in the Department of Neurology at NMCH, Nellore.
His achievements are as follows:
- 20 publications in Pubmed indexed journals and 7 book chapters
- Presented 13 papers at scientific conferences (10 national & 3 international conferences)
- Reviewer for Neurology and Epilepsy indexed journal such as (Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, Neurology India, Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology, Journal of Neurology in Rural Practice, BMJ Case Reports)
- Faculty for teaching EEG analysis for budding neurologists (Indian Epilepsy School 2018, Karnataka Neurosciences Academy 2020)
- Speaker for “Ask the Experts session”- Women’s Issues, ILAE Epilepsy Congress, Bangkok, 2019.
Area Of Expertise:
- Refractory epilepsy
- Imaging and epilepsy
- Status epilepticus
- Pediatric epilepsy
- Epilepsy in pregnancy
- High-frequency oscillations
- Pre-surgical evaluation
- Video EEG
- Stereo EEG
- American Academy of Neurology International Scholarship Award in 2019.
- South-Zone winner for Torrent Neurology Young Scholar Award in 2017.
- A case of resistant JME in women of child-bearing age group. Ask The Experts Sessions-Women’ s Issues. Search Results. 33rd International Epilepsy Congress Bangkok 2019.
- Auto-immune encephalitis presenting as status epilepticus. ECON Patna 2017.
- Teratogenicity of AED dual therapy: dose-dependent or drug-specific. SCTIMST, Science fete 2017.
- Malformation risk of antiepileptic dual therapy in women with epilepsy. KAN annual conference. Kozhikode 2016.
- Super-refractory status epilepticus (SRSE): Can we draw conclusions and predict the outcome? Conference on ‘Epilepsy in Clinical Practice’. Vikram Hospital Bangalore 2016.
- Role of elevated cardiac troponin in critically ill patients- AP APICON 2012.
- Trends in AED, folic acid usage and MCM outcomes over two decades in KREP. AAN conference in Philadelphia, 2019.
- McGurk effect in left versus right hemispheric epilepsy. Asia-Oceania Congress of Epilepsy in Hong Kong, 2016.
Reversible Myocardial Dysfunction In The Critically Ill- APICON in 2013.
- Anterior Circulation Thrombus with Posterior Circulation Stroke- APICON in 2013.
- Addison Disease with extra pontine myelinolysis- APICON in 2012.
- Wegener’s Granulomatosis- AP APICON in 2012.
- Wilson’s Disease- AP APICON in 2011.
Consult the Best Epilepsy Treatment Doctors in Bangalore at Aster CMI Hospital.