Dr Swati Rajagopal completed her primary medical training at MS Ramaiah Medical College, affiliated to Bangalore University, followed by post graduate specialization in Infectious Diseases at the Royal Prince Alfred hospital, affiliated to the University of Sydney. Dr Rajagopal went on to pursue her specialization in tropical diseases, travel medicine and infection control at a London school of hygiene and tropical medicine.
Prior to her appointment at Aster CMI hospital, Dr Swati Rajagopal served as an Infectious Disease physician at Columbia Asia Group of Hospitals, Bangalore.
- Overview of Invasive fungal infections”, Bangalore, India, Feb 2011
- Panel Discussion: Antimicrobial Resistance - The Way Forward, 1st Annual Conference of Clinical Infectious Diseases Society, Hyderabad, August 13,14th 2011
- Overview on Bone and Joint Infections”, Clinical Infectious Disease Society, 2nd National Scientific Conference, August 25th, 26th 2012.
- Christian Medical College, Continuing Medical Education Program , Vellore, India, December 12th-14th , 2013.
- Invited Speaker, MDR infections in the ICU, ISCCM, Bangalore Chapter, January 19th, 2013.
- Meet The Expert in Infectious Diseases”, Clinical Infectious Diseases Society,4th National Scientific Conference, August 22nd 2014.
- Invited Lecture, Travel Medicine for physicians, Mangalore, 2014.
- Recent updates on the combination therapy for MDR organisms, AIM Conclave, 2015.
- Recent updates on Tuberculosis, Bangalore chest group - Year in Review, January 23rd 2015.