Dr Guruprasad S Pujar has been at the top of his class throughout his education. He completed his MBBS from JJMMC, Davanagere in RGUHS, from 1999 to 2005. Following which he went on to earn a gold medal in MD (Internal Medicine) in the year 2009. He further completed DM in Neurology at Dr SNMC, Jodhpur, RUHS at Rajasthan in the year 2014.
He has 3 years of core experience in the field of Neurology, with a special interest in the management of stroke and headaches and also being trained in Neurosonology. With a few years of experience, he is well-known as Best Neurologists in Bangalore for his dedication towards treating patients with comprehensive care.
- University TOPPER in MD GENERAL MEDICINE for the year MAY 2009.
- KARNATAKA MEDICAL COUNCIL JUNE 2005
- Guruprasad S. Pujar, Amita Bhargava, Basavaraj F. Banakar, K. Shubhkaran, Gaurav Kasundra, Bharath Bhushan. Study of cluster headache- A hospital-based study. Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice from October - December 2014, Vol 5, Issue 4(369-373).
- Amita Bhargava, Basavaraj F Banakar, Guruprasad S Pujar, K Shubhkaran: A study of Guillain-Barré syndrome with reference to cranial neuropathy and its prognostic implication, published in Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice, Jan-Mar 2015, Vol 5, Issue 5(43 – 47).
- Amita Bhargava, Bharat Bhushan, Gaurav Kasundra, K Shubhkaran, Guruprasad S Pujar, Basavaraj F Banakar. Dyke Davidoff Masson syndrome: A study of clinic radiological variability in hemiplegia, hemiatrophy and epilepsy patients, published in August 2014 in CHRISMED Journal of Health and Science, Vol 1, Issue 3 (187 – 193).
Paper Poster Presentations
- Poster presentation: Paroxysmal dyskinesias-A report of three cases, at IANCON- 21st annual conference held at Indore 24-27 Oct 2013.
- Poster presentation: Clinical profile of cluster headache patients from Western Rajasthan, at IANCON- 21st annual conference held at Indore 24 27 Oct 2013.
- Paper Entitled 'Extended study of human brucellosis clinical profile' held on 11th Jan 2008 APICON Kochi, Kerala.