Dr. Anuradha H K, with over 9 years of experience in neurology, specializes in the treatment of various neurological diseases like stroke (including thrombolysis, treatment of spasticity), epilepsy, neuropathies, movement disorders (Parkinson’s disease, etc.) headache, etc. She has a special interest in epilepsy and headache and has been trained in neurophysiology and botox injections for various neurological diseases. She is also trained in pain management at Seoul, South Korea, for various neurological diseases.
Area of expertise
- Epilepsy, headaches and pain, neuroinfections, stroke, demyelinating diseases,
neuropathies and movement disorders
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded Gold Medal in MD, General Medicine, RGUHS, Bangalore (March 2007).
- Indian Academy of Neurology
- Indian Epilepsy society
- Bangalore Neurological society
- Nine publications in various international journals
- Co-Author for a chapter “Approach to a case of peripheral neuropathy,” in postgraduate Update book in Medicine, UP
- Few on tuberculosis of brain /neuropathy/stroke