For the first time in Bangalore, Aster CMI hospital introduce ORI Fusion Digital Integrated Operation Theatres. These are within 14 of our operating rooms. It’s a complete digitally integrated system and enables real-time sharing of images, videos and medical reports. This facilitates virtual participation from any location in the world. Critically, it helps all of the surgical team to monitor the patient closely during the operative procedure, which benefits the safety of the patient during the surgery.
- PACS, HIS and video recording integrated for single monitor control by surgeons.
- Each operating room has cameras and monitors for doctors to assess patient parameters and the surgical procedures.
- State-of the-art engineering techniques to maintain positive pressure within operating rooms along with heap filters to reduce infections.
- Individual air handling unit for each operating room.
- Equipped with Isocentric C Arm.
- Advanced facilities to monitor including depth of Anaesthesia, Neuromuscular Monitoring, Transcranial Doppler and 4D Echocardiogram.
- High-end Anaesthesia workstation with precision delivery of Anaesthetic gases.
- Auto pilot facility Anaesthesia machines.
- Capability to export information to all ICUs within the hospital.
- All operating rooms are of approximately the same size so can accommodate a variety of surgical equipment, as well as those for ensuring the safety and protection of the patient.
- Stringent Infection Control measures followed under surveillance of experienced doctors.