To greet all the patients visiting the hospital.
- To do accurate registration and billing of customers to avoid duplications and to educate customers regarding one-time UHID no. generation and registration fee.
- To accurately collect and check cash in the fake note detector and to submit it to the accounts as per the deadline.
- To book and reschedule appointments as per the availability of consultants.
- To organize wheelchair/stretcher for the patient and to escort the patient to the Reception, ER, Investigations, Consultation Rooms, Pharmacy or Admission counter.
- Showing directions for consultation, investigations, and other areas. If it is for admission, handhold till the admission desk.
- To receive calls and answer phone calls in 3 rings or 30 seconds.
- Support the manager in implementation of new plans and innovation.
- Participate in regular meetings, trainings and briefings (6 average training hours to be maintained per month).
- To adhere to OPD policies and procedures always.
- To know hospital facilities and consultant's visiting timings.
- To oversee OPD rooms readiness.